Monday, May 4, 2015

Eight Links to Love

For today, I decided to construct a brief post with a list of some of my favourite links. I'm really such a sucker for exploring about many different things on the web, which is kind of why it's so hard for me to get off the Internet sometimes!

But anyway, here are eight of the links I've been loving:
  1. Fashion designers share their Fashion Week inspiration for Spring 2015 - Being someone with a big dream to become a fashion designer someday, this link definitely fascinated me a lot. Seeing these sketches and fragments of big designers' inspirations is actually really refreshing and amazing to me because inspiration is such a big deal in designing, and to see where it's coming from for these huge designers in this year's fashion week? Definitely cool.
  2. Simple Tips for Success by Adam J. Kurtz, written in the most adorable way - Normally, I'm not the type of person to buy those self-development books on "How To Be Successful" or things related to careers and businesses (simply because I like to live in the moment), but when I came across this link, I found it absolutely adorable, and quite motivating too!
  3. 18 Useful Tips For People Who Suck At Eyeliner - As a total beginner when it comes to makeup, I found this Buzzfeed article extremely helpful. We all know how eyeliner works, but these tips surely helped me save a few minutes in applying them, without making them look any less marvellous!
  4. Humans of New York - This one is actually a blog run by a New Yorker named Brandon Stanton. It's actually really popular and I'm sure you've heard of it before. I followed him a long time ago but recently, I've been starting to come back to his blog, being constantly reminded of how much I adore what he's doing. If you're not familiar, he basically takes pictures of hundreds of people in the streets of New York, and writes down their stories.
  5. 50 Video Ideas - I've been thinking that I should probably do my first ever blog once I reach about 150, maybe 200 followers on Bloglovin, so I think that's pretty exciting, although I'm still a long way to go. But anyway, this list was actually perfect and I'm definitely bookmarking it if I ever feel the need to become inspired to do a new video.
  6. Harper's Bazaar tells you how to time your meals correctly for a healthy diet - My diet is currently doing really well over the last few weeks and this article told me all about how timing your meals is actually important too to keep a balanced diet. It's really informative and actually crucial if you're trying to maintain a good diet.
  7. Seven Things You Should Insist On No Matter What People Say - I found this very empowering and inspiring for me. This article just came in a very good moment for me. Links like these are so important, you guys.
  8. The Best Hair Trends for Spring 2015 - Recently, I like to play with my hair and accessorise or style it in various different ways, and I think this is where it started. Since the runway is my go-to source for some fashion and beauty inspiration, finding these trends was exactly what I needed.
That's basically all for today, I hope you enjoyed this little list I made and these links. Leave a comment below and tell me which one caught your attention! I'd love to hear from you! And thanks again for always looking at what I post and what I write, and for every comment or follow on Thoughts in Tiffany Blue. I just felt like I needed to say this again, because I don't say it enough.

For the girl who's got a lot to learn,

10 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing. I really like some of this links for my holiday reading ;)
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect post :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sandy :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, thanks for sharing

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing sou much love <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that humans of NY one
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baseball jacket waist denim skirt ride out to the streets, a pair of black boots more highlights her long legs to meter eighty chopsticks. short prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this post just took me to so many other interesting things!!! I've spent the last hour looking at stuff you wrote about here! Great post!!!! :)

    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete