Monday, May 30, 2016

DESIGN: Business Cards


One of the best things about finals week? The fact that I get to go home early (which is 11 am, give or take a few hours). All of this free time aside from the studying has given me a chance to become so productive. Life's been great. Honestly.

And among the many activities I've been slowly getting back into, one of them is my portfolio-constructing! As someone who's planning to take up communication design in uni (which is less than a year away) I obviously need to have a portfolio ready by the end of this year in order to get accepted in the schools I'll be applying to. So I've been coming up with many different projects and am trying to work with them one by one. One of the projects I thought of (just to slowly familiarise myself with graphic design again) was making business cards!

Obviously, depending on the brand identity, etc, a design on a business card may vary. In this case, I tried designing my own to kind of set a name for myself as a blogger (an evolving one, but, you get the point). I'm still in school and all but this was just to kind of showcase how I could portray the entirety of my blog in the form of a simple business card design. I came up with the designs above and although they're quite simple and I'm just starting out, I happen to be quite fond of them, and I'm trying to make something out of it.

If you follow me on Twitter, you probably have noticed that I've tried offering the service a few times before so I decided to post about it because I might as well. I've been enjoying the whole process of jumping back into my design habits and so because of that, here's the thing: I'm taking orders! 

So if you're a blogger, or photographer, or basically are reading this and just so happens to be needing a new, fresh, and appealing design for your business cards, or if you're just starting to finally make some, feel free to contact me if you're interested! (You can send me an email or go to my social media links at the right side of my page.)

Have a great week!




5 comments :

  1. Do you also do logos? I would love a new logo and some business cards! Let me know what your rates are :)

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of these. Your blog is so pretty.
    www.nourishyourglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like simple design of your business cards, I created mine, too, but I don't like quality of print, so I'll probably had to send them to reprinting. Anyway, I really like yours! :)

    Betty
    www.elisette.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I'll definitely keep you in mind for future, I'm not at the stage where I want to make business cards yet but I know it's something I'd eventually like to do :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! I absolutely love them!!

    ReplyDelete