Thursday, February 25, 2016

10 Deep Questions Tag



Recently, I've been thinking about doing a tag post but I couldn't really find one that fit. There was a Valentine's Day tag but considering it's near the end of February, that'd be a little outdated. A very commonly used one would be the Boyfriend Tag, but I don't have one hahaha. Thought a Makeup Tag would be fun too, but of course I clearly don't know how to talk about makeup.

So I decided to do the 10 Deep Questions Tag today, just because I wanted to write something and because it could give you a look into the deepest parts of my soul. Just kidding, that was exaggerating. I guess it's just to allow whoever is going to read this to understand me a little better. Here it goes.

~

1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone's eyes when telling them how I feel would be a lot more difficult for me. I have anxiety and sometimes a lack in self esteem so situations like these would be tough. But I can always look into people's eyes when they're telling me something important, I think it's a way of letting them know you appreciate them for it and that they have your full attention.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I was really angry a few days ago actually because our school told us that we would have 3 days off but then they kind of cancelled it for a really unnecessary reason and I'mnotgonnawritemoreaboutitbecauseit'sveryupsetting but I got over it. It taught me that some things just don't go the way you want them to but you still have to be mature and choose to deal with it gracefully.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? 
(What in the world would I be doing in Honolulu?)
My mom is probably the first person who came to mind. I'd tell her about what's happening and that I don't have much time, and I'd tell her that I love her, even if I might not see her again. I'd tell her to be strong too. THIS IS AN EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGING QUESTION. Moving on.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
Do I tell anyone? Yes. I would probably tell my closest friends, or the people I trust the most. I wouldn't want to share it with too many people because I just don't want them to be looking at me with pity for the last 30 days of my life. When it comes to what I'm going to do, I'd probably explore as much of this world as I can with the days I have left. Spend a week in another city or country or whatever. Maybe alone, maybe with a few loved ones. I don't have to go jump off a cliff or anything though, I just need to travel.
I'd probably also end up giving everything I can give to the people in need. Like donate all my clothes or give food to a village somewhere. Maybe go on a mission trip and help the poor, or help fund education for little kids who beg at the streets using the money I'm going to leave behind. These are actually things I never really got to do but have always wanted to. I'd change a person's life if I had the chance.
The last thing I'd most definitely do is write letters. Multiple letters, to all the people I love and care about. My family members, my friends, literally anyone close to my heart. I'd write each letter with everything I have to say to that person, literally pour my heart out. If I'm going to leave a legacy, let it be love.
Oh, and I wouldn't be afraid. Okay, that was a lie. I would be at first, but I believe that with time comes courage. This was a long answer. Moving on.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Love and Trust. Which do you choose? Why?  
Hard question. But the first answer I thought of was trust (?) Which is strange. Logically, I'd be okay if people didn't love me (as long as they didn't hate me either). I want to be the person they trust, though. At least even though people don't love me, they can still trust me. I can be that friend they go to after a rough day, or that person they can fully rely on. It's a lot more humbling. I guess I know that as a person, I might be hard to love (?) But I'd still rather be hard to love than hard to trust.
6. Do you make your own decisions or let others make them for you?
I'd never ever ever let other people make my decisions for me.
7. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?  
It'd be harder to tell someone that I don't love them back. It's always hard when you know you'd hurt someone if you were being completely honest.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? 
It really depends on who this best friend is and how much I trust and love them just the same. But obviously, I wouldn't do or say anything that I don't mean.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? 
I couldn't really think of "the last person I know that died" but I guess the first person I thought of relating to this was my dad. And if I had the chance to give him 1 hour of being alive and back here with me, while giving up one year from my lifespan, I'd do it. I'd do it in a minute. I'd do it any day. It doesn't need much explaining, but I would. I would, I would, I would.
10. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Okay, let me try to answer this without sounding too vain or proud of myself. The last time this happened was actually today in the school's cafeteria, where I guess I did a random (?) act (?) of (?) kindness (?), if that's what you'd call it, for someone else. 
On second thought, I'm not even going to mention the whole thing. I did it for one of the janitors at our school. I brought my friends to do it with me as well, and it turns out they had the same thought. So there was that. Just reminding you guys: Don't give people a hard time, and always do something good when you can. Even when they can't repay you, and even when they won't even know that you did it.
~
Sooooo that's it! There's really not much to add, I just hope you enjoyed reading through this post. I also hope you found it inspiring, somehow. I don't know.
Did you think of some answers yourself while reading through this? Leave a comment, let me know what your thoughts are, because I'd love to hear them. :)
I'll write again soon,



11 comments :

  1. I love this post! You gave such wonderful answers to each question, I'm now sitting here wondering how I'd answer each!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post dear! Such a great way of letting your followers know you better :)

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog you have here! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome blog you have here! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Ever Bilena Advance Matic Lipstick in High Heels Review and Swatch
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post, thanks for sharing! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely inspiring and great to know you more!

    Happy March!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! It was really interesting to read! Thanks for sharing x

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete