Wednesday, June 3, 2015

DressLink: The Tale of Two Cardigans




Hello, everyone!

I'm just a few small steps to finishing the school year for good, which feels very delightful. I'm super excited to share with you this post which has been waiting for about a week to emerge.

Several days ago, I finally received my Dresslink order package, and all of a sudden, it felt like Christmas morning. I ordered two cardigans, one was a very big, fluffy, warm and knitted one with this trendy tribal print, and the other is this very convenient, classy, draped cardigan. Both are in beige (because you can never go wrong with those) and I tried them on and it felt fantastic.


CARDIGAN 1: Buy here




This first cardigan has to be one of my favourite cardigans already. The subtle beige clearly makes it work incredibly well with practically any outfit. Other than that, the fabric is very comfortable and for me, the piece just fits me wonderfully. It's absolutely gorgeous, and I love it so much that I spent the whole day wearing it last Friday. And I didn't even have anything to complain about.

The smooth fabric has just that perfect level of transparency, and the black accent on the seams really make me adore it even more. A piece like this can be conveniently worn with a white tee, or a nice tank top or camisole. I went for as simple as I can with a black cami and a pair of nice black leggings. You can wear heels to make it look classy, or sneakers to make it look effortless and casual. I think this is definitely a good investment because of its versatility.

My stepsister helped take these photos outside of the house, and it was in the afternoon where the light was actually quite pretty, so that and the garden complemented the cardigan quite nicely.


CARDIGAN 2: Buy here


In case you have never heard of Dresslink, they're basically an online clothing store selling very nice women's apparel, shoes, and accessories, all for incredibly good prices! The special thing about them is that they sell a very wide variety of clothes suitable for all seasons, and every single one is actually fairly affordable!

This second cardigan is actually perfect for autumn and winter. It's not as versatile as the first cardigan, but looks just as great. It comes in beige with black accents as well (I'm starting these colours are just my weak points), but this one has this trendy aztec/tribal print going on from the front to back. The fact that it's a big, knitted cardigan really makes me adore it because it's a perfect cardigan to wear for chilly days.

I'm obviously a sweater person, as you can tell, and I think I love this because of how you can very easily snuggle into this cardigan and call it your best friend. Other than that, it's also very easy to make this cardigan look good, because it will make your outfit for you. Obviously you don't have to play with silhouettes anymore when wearing this. Throw on a pair of good jeans and you're good to go!





And that is all for this post! I highly recommend you guys checking the website out if you haven't. Either that, or just to take a look at both these amazing products. I'm immensely grateful to Dresslink, of course, for giving me this great opportunity to showcase such awesome products. I am very impressed by how they turned out. I will definitely be making future purchases from this online store. If it's your first time in the website, I do recommend these two items!

What did you think of these cardigans? What do you think about Dresslink? Have you checked them out? Do leave a comment below, I'd love to know what you think!


This post is sponsored by Dresslink.

19 comments :

  1. Both of these cardigans look so cute and cozy! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog - I'm following you now on Bloglovin, Google+, Pinterest, and Twitter. I hope you decide to follow me too. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one it's really pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both of these cardigans. They look great on you.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 2nd cardigan.
    So unique print
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second cardigan <3 You look beautiful in both!!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look amazing! I love the tribal print, looks so big and warm. Cant beat a good cardigan right? I wear them everyday! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the second cardi - so nice and chic. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cardigans, though the first one would have to be my favourite, since it seems more appropriate for the summertime ;)

    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing love your cardigan thanks for sharing<3
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That second cardi look perfect for cold evenings at a festivals - I need it!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your draping cardigan its beautiful! Love your post! xx

    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. that cardigan looks cozy and chic!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cardigans are the best. Sadly, where I live, you'll burn up in a hot minute (see what I did there) if you dare wear anything with sleeves in the summer.

    - Sydney at Doe Eyed Dreams

    ReplyDelete