Saturday, April 11, 2015

What's On My Dresslink Wish List



Hello, everyone!

I'm so glad to finally be able to construct another wish list post this Friday. Lately, I just discovered a site called Dresslink, which is an awesome online clothing store providing a very wide variety of clothing items as well as accessories and shoes! I am very excited to be collaborating with them because I totally suggest for you guys to check them out.

They're based in Asia, and I swear, these are the most fantastic clothes for the best prices ever.
I'm talking 7-dollar platforms, y'all. I know. Quite fantastic. They have a very good number of special offers and discounts as well that you can easily find on their website here, and they sell the widest range of shirts and dresses that I have ever seen, period. The prices are all very reasonable, and even sometimes surprisingly low for something that I would pay more for! I'm saying if you're looking for good bargains, or if you're in need for some retail therapy but are on a tight budget, this is the place to go.

So here are the items that I have on my wish list:





  1. Black Combat Boots for US$6.45 - I don't have to explain why I have a deep obsession for black combat boots right?
  2. Black Leather Platform Shoes for US$7.48 - These shoes look stunning and when I saw them I instantly thought that this was something Luanna Perez would wear. And yeah, I want them. I want them bad.
  3. Classic World Map Leather Watch for US$2.40 - Okay I have never been so fascinated by a watch until recently when I saw this baby. A world map, on a watch, is exactly what I need right to be honest. It's so classic and gorgeous, and with such a good price! Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to ship to my country. *never mind I'll find, someone like you*
  4. Multi-Layer Leather Bracelet for US$1.73 - I have a similar bracelet to this one, except it has a Mockingjay on it like the one from the Hunger Games, but this one is just differently pretty.
  5. Black Over-The-Knee Stretchy Boots for US$11.78 - Okay, every lady deserves at least one pair of over-the-knee boots in her life okay? And guess who doesn't have one. Guess who wants one right now. Guess.
  6. Apricot Knitting Blend Cardigan for US$5.63 - This cardigan stole my heart like *snap* that fast. It is so gorgeous, I am so in love with the colour and the silhouette of this item. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
  7. Batwing Sleeve Geometric Knit Cardigan for US$8.49 - This cardigan looked like something from a Forever 21 catalog. Except I don't think F21 would sell it for only $8.49! I really adore these type of cardigans, it suits my style perfectly, and I totally suggest you guys go for this.
  8. Loose Open Cape Cardigan for US$10.16 - I think this cape cardigan looks pretty similar to number 6, except it's a lot thicker and instead of a fashion statement, it would come in handy for winter or autumn. Gorgeous piece, really.
  9. Cross Strap High-Waist Party Dress for US$7.38 - Okay, I know this dress would be very hard to pull off, but I am in love. It looks pretty simple, and I love the color of it even more!
  10. Off-Shoulder Lacy Mini Dress for US$9.69 - I wouldn't normally wear something like this, but oddly enough, I really felt like I wanted this dress so bad. It would be perfect for a tropical vacation, or just for summer. I've been hunting for one for the longest time!
  11. Mesh Splicing Crew Neck Chiffon Dress for US$4.41 - This dress is actually quite interesting, because a lot of the people here wear this type of dresses. I really like the sleek look it gives, and how you can wear it with practically anything!
  12. UK Flag Pullover for US$6.69 - I like sweaters. I like the Union Jack. I like the colour blue. Need I say more?
  13. Floral Snapback for US$3.10 - Perhaps snapbacks aren't exactly my ideal or go-to fashion item, but you guys can't admit how pretty this one is. I'm not the type of person to wear snapbacks at all, but I have to say they look pretty cool.
  14. Retro Chiffon Polka-Dot Dress for US$6.41 - This dress was, for me, love at first sight. I could instantly picture myself wearing it and after that I just wanted it so bad. It's really preppy and adorable, which I love.
  15. Woolen Double-Button Trench Coat for US$20.20 - Okay I knew I didn't want to spend $20 online, but this coat is actually gorgeous. It goes with my style perfectly, and I would definitely wear it for when I'm traveling. It's very classy and chic, and I'm in love.
  16. Casual Hoodie Sweatshirt for US$5.28 - I really adore this hoodie. I think it would be perfect for a casual day out or school or for long hours at the airport. It looks super comfortable and neat as well!
  17. Knitting Crochet Headwrap for US$1.83 - I've always wanted a knitted head wrap so I thought that this was so gorgeous and I just really wanted to buy it so bad. I think for me, the colour red or white would be best. It would be so comfortable to just place that on your head and be.. agh, warm.
  18. Spot Chiffon Shawl Scarf for US$2.35 - This scarf really fascinated me because of how immensely comfortable and smooth it looked. I really like that it's polka dot which makes it look really cute, and the colour is pretty too.
  19. Sleeveless Patchwork Cocktail Dress for US$12.93 - This dress is actually a long dress but maybe you couldn't see that from the picture I took, and I have one similar to it but in a different colour. I think I need more black dresses so I thought this one was gorgeous.
  20. Knitted Wool Coat for US$18.49 - Last but certainly not least is this awesome green plaid coat for only $18.49. I have a very deep love for outerwear, as you could probably tell, but this one looks too gorgeous to be true. I love the colour, I think this carries such a statement and I just adore how the classy look it brings!
That will be all for today, be sure to check out Dresslink.com if you haven't, to find even more items just like the ones shown above. I totally recommend you to buy these, or buy from their site because they have really amazing prices for such great clothes. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Which items are your favourites? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think!
Have an awesome weekend.




*This post is sponsored by Dresslink.



29 comments :

  1. All the selection is beautiful :)

    Bisous de France
    Sandy

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these piecies look awesome!

    girlinboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke wishlist! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore #3! What an awesome watch. X Sjoukje!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What nice wishlist!

    5 funny, interesting and helpful ideas for the weekend on
    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your wishlist, I need all those dresses in my life!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3, 5, 6 & 16 are my favorites! But there are SO many things I would absolutely love to have! Great list :)

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with that hat at the top, I can't say it will fit in with summer but what the heck?!

    I've just followed your blog, I'd love for you to support me back :) xx

    My Blog | Blog With Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just clicked through to the store, and I agree with you there's lots of neat things. 9 and 10 really caught my eye! Lovely choices. Take care x


    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww, such lovely pieces. especially the world map watch

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the cardigans!!

    http://thechicflair.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The nr 14 is so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of those shoes are seriously stunning! I absolutely adore the boots! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those coats are all so lovely, so classy!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a bit list of items! there are some very nice ones, I like that black and white knitted kimono cardi, looks cosy! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  17. The black platform shoes that look like creepers are a really good price..love em!! Everything on your list is wonderful!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything here is perfection! I'm loving the red scarves and the green plaid coat! <3xx

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    check out my blog if you like <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love number 9!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. all with a sense of walking! Simple white with denim shorts, then common enough mix, cool and comfortable;
    short prom dresses

    ReplyDelete