Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Best of Beauty: Fall Ready-to-Wear 2015



I've been loving all the beauty inspiration going around the web lately and so for this post, I decided to do yet another runway recap, and of course, Style.com never fails to disappoint. Honestly, the internet connection has been so mortifying (it still kind of is) and so has school, tests, and all the assignments. Which kind of explains why I haven't posted in 5 days, and that's also why I haven't had the chance to catch up on blogging.

Although, now that it's Saturday, I'm finally able to share this quick list with you guys on my "The Best of Beauty" series. This time, I scavenged through Style.com to find seven stunningly gorgeous beauty looks from the Fall Ready-to-Wear 2015 runways.

1. HUGO BOSS


2. BURBERRY



3. CHANEL


4. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

5.  DOLCE & GABBANA


6. GIORGIO ARMANI


7. PRADA



And that's all I have today, so thank you all for not unfollowing me and for being so patient. What do you think of the beauty looks above? Which is your favourite? Leave a comment below, and have a great weekend!



18 comments :

  1. Love the porcelain skin and heavy eye makeup at Diane Von Furstenberg!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burberry and Giorgio Armani are my favorites (even if they are very expensive) !!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. love burberry! it's such a pretty look

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful looks, loving it!

    http://www.catwalk-avenue.com/2015/04/no-feeling-grey/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful looks! Love Hugo Boss and Prada, so natural and fresh!
    xo

    http://martaskripnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, I love the Hugo Boss' natural look and the Dolce and Gabbana glam make up.

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Pradas look!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with everything that Dolce and Gabbana has been doing recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh me too! They're really spectacular!

      Delete
  9. LOVE this post!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these beauty looks

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice post! They all look gorgeous! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These beauty looks are so pretty
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. dark cheap short wedding dresses large proportion going in with more effort.black prom dresses

    ReplyDelete