Monday, April 13, 2015

SUNDAY INSPIRATION 005: Zuhair Murad







I always just love finding inspiration from runway galleries. A little while ago, I started scavenging through Style.com (because of course I don't do that on a daily basis HAHA obviously not) and I came across this collection by Zuhair Murad for Spring Couture 2015. Needless to say, I fell in love. This collection is incredibly stunning to me, the colors are perfect and every item really speaks for itself. Very very flawless work.

The pictures above basically show some of my personal favorite picks from the gallery, and as you can see, the collection ventured a lot in silhouettes and texture. According to the Style.com review, the collection itself was actually an evocation of water, in forms of "a spectacle of gowns that dripped with beading and frothed the runway." Well honestly, those words are the perfect way to describe how amazing it is.

We can very much see how the water elements are portrayed into these pieces. Not only by the delicate "rippling" embroidery, but are you guys even noticing the amazing fine fabric used in some of these dresses? All the organza, tulle, and other similar fabric just makes the delicacy and essence of this collection stand out even more. Either way, it's quite extraordinary, you guys. I'm so thrilled by the beauty of this. I really adore the plunging necklines, as well as the shimmering of crystals and diamonds on the runway for this collection. Breathtaking.



The real peak of the collection, however, is this last fairytale-themed wedding gown, which was, according to Style.com, inspired by One Thousand and One Nights. It has an enormous train measured 5-by-5 meters. I am completely blown away by the magnificence of this gown. You can just see how glorious this masterpiece is.

So that's practically all the inspiration I'd gotten this Sunday, which was from this Zuhair Murad Spring Couture 2015 collection. I'd give all the thumbs up for Murad, because his works are truly always so stunning and breathtaking. It usually has a very similar feel to Elie Saab, whom I also adore. 

I truly hope you guys loved this just as much as I did. I find so much joy in exploring the fashion industry. You have no idea. Crossing fingers for this life-long dream of mine.

Did you find a favourite piece? Who are some of your favourite designers? Leave a comment below!

From the girl who loves fashion,




59 comments :

  1. Such amazing dresses!!!! I can't pick a favourite and I recognise a lot of them on my Pinterest :D I am so obsessed with Ellie Saab dresses at the moment :D

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep his dresses are very much Pinterest worthy haha! <3

      Delete
  2. Loving these gorgeous looks! They're so classy and elegant. Thanks for sharing:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zuhair Murad is one of my favorite designers! I love his work! Great post!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/reviews/2015/4/13/the-bell-jar-by-sylvia-plath

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Love the feminine silhouettes and blush tones shades featured in this collection.

    Jessica xo
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing collection an amazing dresses! I've always loved bright colors but I am really loving the pastels the season. Thanks for showing us this gorgeous collection!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing inspiration!! - Loooove the last dress! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to own any of the top three, they are perfect. Love the colours and styles in ALL of them! So beautiful and feminine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This show is amazing - I absolutely love gorgeous ball gowns! The last one is to die for! Thank you for sharing


    Pink Blush GIVEAWAY on Happy Medley Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all dresses are beautiful! Great post! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the theme running through all these pieces. The flair of them all are stunning. Each shade is unique and fitting the cut of the dress. :) Take care x

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! Yeah, no two dresses are the same, it's quite terrific!

      Delete
  11. All of these dresses are just stunning!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are the most perfect dresses I have ever seen! Absolutely swooning over them ! :)

    XoLindsay
    Sugar & Something

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this!! Zuhair Murad is one of my fave designer!! He is in Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg this is insanely beautiful!!

    x,
    Sophie from middleofyeswhere.blogspot.com -- blogging from nyc

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous dresses! Just imagine wearing one of these in real life to a fancy gala or something! inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh exactly! You'd be the Belle of the ball haha!

      Delete
  16. damn amazing, i want it all

    Check out my new post on my blog about Tahiti
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about many styles, Egypt, Hollywood, Rome...

    ReplyDelete
  17. These dresses are all so pretty, I love the pastel colours
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ernmmm. These dresses are pure perfection. I couldn't possibly pick my favourite, I'd quite like all of them in my wardrobe. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for this designer and dreaming of the day I can afford one of these gorgeous gowns!
    Bee xxx
    QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, absolutely stunning. Saw that the actress playing Cinderella in the latest film has been wearing Ellie Saab to events often, and this designer feels so similar - worthy of royalty!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg!! stunning dresses!!! i love each and every one! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  21. Zuhair Murad couture dresses are the stuff of dreams, how I'd love to have one of this collection they really are fairytale esque!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. looking through al these pictures it makes me feel like the cinderella ball. seriously too many beautiful dresses *daydreaming*

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the wedding dress, It's so fairy tale and beautiful. It feels like Cinderella if you wear it. My fav couture designer are Valentino and Dior. but I also enjoying see another designer for inspiration :)

    xxx June
    www.junepaski.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Muraid is really an artist...I can't pick a fav, they're all so divine!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a beautiful, wonderful post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg imagine how magical it would be to wear that to your own wedding! I tried to pick a favorite from your favorites, but I love them all so much! I also love Elie Saab. I don't know anything about fashion, but I'm always pinning gowns like these on Pinterest :P -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  27. His desgins are stunning! Especially love the dress at the end, it is mindblowing
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ootd-carnaby.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beutiful dresses! I hope one day I will have it.

    mishelleslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow they look so damn lovely! And those pastel colours, wow this just melts my mind amazing! I really love these kind of posts very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. These dresses are gorgeous!!!
    Jinna

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hermosos vestidos, muy inspiradores!!

    Mil besos desde Rep. Dom
    http://www.entreapuntesytela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love Zuhair Murad couture, his collections are always so feminine and elegant. Great selection here. xx

    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love these beautiful dresses :)
    Bisous de France
    Sandy
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. These dresses are so beautiful! They'd be perfect for weddings

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dream dress!! I love all of them, I cant choose one but the last is amazing! You must ser the Elie Saab collection, I think that is the style that you like.
    Xx
    www.onlybmh.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  36. All of the dresses are amazing! I would love all of them!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh very cute dresses
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love Zuhair Murad and this is just another one of his amazing collections. I'd love to have a few of these in my closet :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ugh this collection is to die for!! So much inspiration here. Kisses from Mexico ♥

    Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are all so beautiful I can't even pick my favorite one. That less dress is definitely in line for a possible wedding dress for me :p haha

    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. cool style and highlights the charming lines, purple prom dresses

    ReplyDelete