Sunday, March 1, 2015

SUNDAY INSPIRATION 003: Tiffany Blue


Hello, everyone.

The day is Sunday and so it is about time I launch a new "Sunday Inspiration" post. I've been so packed with tons of assignments that I haven't posted anything in 3 days now! (The agony is real) But anyway, I'm back with a new inspiration post this time, and for my 3rd post in the series, I wanted it to revolve around something familiar regarding the title and concept of my blog itself which is Tiffany Blue. 

A fair amount of people have asked me why I named this blog Thoughts in Tiffany Blue. "Why Tiffany blue?" To answer that, it's because the colour Tiffany blue resembles elegance, grace, and adolescence. It's a perfect combination of sweetness, femininity and class. Other than that, the thing about this shade of blue is that there's only one Tiffany blue. You could go a little lighter, or a little darker, even a little more blue, but it won't be Tiffany blue anymore. 

I've always had a deep fascination for this colour and I thought it would be perfect for me to put it into a Sunday Inspiration post this week. Enjoy!









A few links if you're planning on experimenting a little bit more with this gorgeous shade:

Are you also a fan of this colour? What do you think of this inspiration post? Leave a comment below! Have a great week ahead!










36 comments :

  1. Love this post. I adore Tiffany blue and it's great to see it used in all these different ways. X

    Embrace the detours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo ....e Fashion!
    L.O.V.E.!♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    happy sunday!
    Check my blog!!!! :CHIC STREET CHOC
    follow for follow on Instagram?<a
    I'm waiting for you!!! Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page of goodies nearly left me drooling (not so classy!) I agree, tiffany blue is such a lovely colour, it's the perfect way to express sweetness, innocence, and femininity, without the stigma attached to baby pinks! I have always been a magpie for blue anyway :D

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm a sucker for blue too, high five! Haha xx

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Love this so much. Hope you have an awesome new week (and month) :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning! I would never say this color would fit!
    xx
    N.Z.

    http://limitedweekend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this is one of my favourite colours ever. Such a pretty post!
    -P.
    My blog: BOWTIE DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty color, perfect for spring!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Although it's also not bad for summer also!

      Delete
  8. Such a beautiful color. and this post makes me feel like buying something in this color.
    www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH such a beautiful post and that colour is simply stunning!xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that essie shade! What's the exact colour name? :)
    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I looked it up on Essie's website, and I think their name for this shade is "Where's My Chauffeur?" so you can definitely check that out if you're interested!

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous inspo - I really love this colour! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! This color is really gorgeous~ it's so serene I really like it (^ν^)
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow I can't even tell you how much I love everything here. The macaroons, shoes, beautiful gowns, it is all absolutely stunning. I need to track down some more products in this shade for my wardrobe. I am extra in love with the colour every since I got my first Tiffany and Co piece last Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for this nice comment! I'm also totally in love with this colour (as you can probably tell from my blog) haha. Really? Aw, you're so lucky! Xx

      Delete
  14. can;t go wrong with this color!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that essie shade in my life, gorgeous!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tiffany blue is just so gorgeous. It's such a pretty color to look at and it is also very calming. Great post!

    Abigail | Cheers to Now

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this colour
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great colour :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. its my fav colour!! I love it hahaha

    XX

    http://bellerivoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, this post just put me in a good mood! Love tiffany blue!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving this!
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I looove that colour! The sneakers are gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Domestic cleaning in Bromley

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful color. I planning to paint my office and this color is at the top of my list! :)
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a lovely shade. Great mood board!

    + notjaya.com

    ReplyDelete