Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Best of NYFW Fall 2015


Hello, lovely readers.

I hope you've all been having a spectacular week. As you know, New York Fashion Week's Fall 2015 shows had been taking place, and now we see it everywhere. Magazines, articles, even Snapchat stories (which are literally the next big thing, by the way). I'm loving all the vibes from this fashion week because I really adore seeing all these beautiful masterpieces from so many different designers. 

The thing I love most about fashion weeks, aside from the obvious social media explosion, would definitely be how inspiring it actually is to witness it come to life. All the details, from the garments, to the hair and makeup, to the accessories. It is literally the peak of the fashion world, and it makes me want to chase my dreams even more. I love seeing all the HQ photos (backstage and runway) as well as observing every palette the designers used. It's pure art!

So this time, I decided to wrap up the New York Fashion Week of Fall 2015 by highlighting my favourite looks out of my personal favourite collections. These are the ones that I think stood out the most and deserve an applause. I just love fall, and I love these pieces because they're so classy and elegant, and just pure brilliance overall. Here are my picks (in alphabetical order):

1. Altuzarra

2. Carolina Herrera

3. Diane von Furstenberg

4. Marchesa

5. Naeem Khan

6. Oscar de la Renta

7. Rachel Zoe

8. Rebecca Minkoff

9. Vera Wang

Do you follow up on fashion weeks? What was your fave collection in the recent NYFW? Is it listed above? Leave a comment below!

From the everlasting fashion enthusiast,



16 comments :

  1. I'm so jealous of people who got to attend, definitely the dream for someday! I loved marc jacobs and marchesa and so many more! X

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't follow fashion week this year so this was a great round up for me. I loved all of the collections above but I think Carolina's was my favorite.

    Ashley Udoh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Hers and Oscar de la Renta's. :)

      Delete
  4. So many different collections, thanks for sharing them all! I'm so jealous I wasn't there. xx

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the choices!! x.

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving Naeem Khan and Rebecca Minkoff, and Oscar de la Renta are always killing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolina Herrera and Marchesa are huge favorites of mine, but I loved Rachel Zoe's minimal collection as well.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been a big fan of Marchesa as well! And Rachel Zoe did amazing too.

      Delete
  8. Great selection! NYFW was so many amazing collections!:)
    Happy weekend!

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete