Sunday, February 15, 2015

SUNDAY INSPIRATION 002: Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas


Happy Sunday!

It's February 15th, and I am so excited to finally share with you the second post of my "Sunday Inspiration" series. For this post, I kind of decided to scavenge through Pinterest for a while to gather all looks related to love and sweetness and romance. In honour of Valentine's Day, I wanted to show you many different looks that make you look like you're in love.

It's perfect for date outfit ideas for Valentine's Day events, or even if you actually don't have a significant other this Valentine's Day but still want to look pretty and loveable this year. "Dressing like you're in love" here refers to wearing skirts or dresses, looking extra feminine, extra graceful, with touches of florals and shades of pink all around. You want to look sexy, but subtle. Pretty, but modest. Attractive, but classy. The thing is, you don't have to be in love with someone else to dress like you're in love. Fashion is a form of self-love. That's what I like about it. I love all these looks and I hope you do too. Here is your weekly dose of Sunday Inspiration. Enjoy!












What did you wear on Valentine's Day? Do you like to dress like you're in love?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Coming up will be a post on how I spent my Valentine's Day. Stay tuned!

From the girl who has a lot to say about love,






8 comments :

  1. After reading and admiring your post, the only thing I want to say is: I wish I could illegally download clothes! :D

    Monika
    https://365affairs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the pink dress with the black boots!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these big skirts and floral prints
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. literally love all these dresses!

    www.hnnhvnbls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with all the dresses and outfits <3 So cute and romantic!
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete