Sunday, February 1, 2015

SUNDAY INSPIRATION 001: Turtlenecks


Hello, lovely people!

I'm starting a new series called "Sunday Inspiration". Technically, at least to me, it's the first day of the week so I feel like it's always a good idea to give you guys a weekly dose of fashion, art, or colour inspiration. It could even be something else!

Turtlenecks are my favourite things. I have a huge passion for winter clothing, but I don't ever get to wear turtlenecks here because of the mostly hot weather. Anyway, turtlenecks always carry such a statement, and it comes with so many various ways to style! And what's better than turtlenecks? Oversized turtlenecks. This Sunday, I'm giving you a bunch of inspiration for this amazing fashion statement. All pictures gathered from Pinterest.










What are your thoughts on oversized turtlenecks? What inspiration post do you want to see for the weeks ahead? Let me know in the comments below!
Have a fantastic week!




9 comments :

  1. Jolly good post, I always love to see inspiration boards for fashion (rather than just one person modelling everything). Loving those oversized camel winter coats. Keep it up, will keep checking back on Sundays!

    www.coquettishmish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration!

    http://irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a very clean look, just in time for spring

    betheplebeian.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found such great and stylish ones! I generally have a hard time having something close to my neck but I love these chunky ones, super chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic inspiration, these ladies look lovely! Thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had more need for chunky knit turtlenecks but it's been so pointlessly warm here in San Diego this winter.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the loose turtleneck thing that's seen everywhere!!! :D so fashionable!


    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love turtle necks! Cool sunday post idea too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete