- What is your least favourite colour? Probably neon colours, because I never really had a personal interest in them.
- If you got £1000, what would you spend it on? A quarter goes to charity, a quarter goes to my family, and half of it to just travel and shop.
- Most embarrassing moment ever? I can't really name it, because I embarrass myself countless of times practically every time. I did fall on my butt in PE class today. No harm done!
- Favorite quote? So many! But right now it's, "The best project you'll ever work on is you." -Sonny Franco
- Favorite flavour of ice cream? Cookies and cream! Or Reese's peanut butter cup flavours.
- Where is your favourite place in the entire world? Home, and gorgeous faraway places I've traveled (or want to travel) to.
- Why did you start blogging? I felt like I just needed a space to be creative and to express who I am and what I liked. I really thought this was such a lovely community, and it is so much fun to make different posts every time.
- What was/is your favourite subject at school? Probably art class and English class. I enjoy math as well!
- If you could go to dinner with anyone, present day or deceased, who would it be? Taylor Swift and Audrey Hepburn and Emma Stone. Yeah.
- Guilty pleasure? Definitely eating.
- What's your favourite song? Too hard to tell! I have so many on my playlist. Right now, I'm loving "The Sun is Rising" by Britt Nicole.
And my questions to you:
- Where were you and what were you doing 5 hours ago?
- What cheers you up?
- If you could be named after a city, state, or country, what would it be?
- What's the last book you read and what did you think of it?
- Who's your favourite Disney princess?
- Describe your best friend in 3 words.
- What are 3 things you would consider your talents?
- What's your dream job?
- The best thing about your country is...
- If you could be born again in your family but living somewhere else, where would it be?
- Name a song that reflects your childhood!
The blogs I'm nominating for this award are:
So that's all for today. Now I'm off to let these blogs know that they're nominated. If you are looking for more blogs to follow, I totally recommend checking them out because these blogs are so lovely and they make beautiful posts. Amazing how wonderful some infamous blogs can be! I think they need a lot more credit, haha.
Okay, so who's your favourite Disney princess? Are there any questions above that you're interested in answering? Simply answer in the comments below, I'd love to get to know you! Have a terrific day.