Sunday, December 28, 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014


Hey there, lovely people!
Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I apologise that my last post wasn't all that good because I was rushed in doing it because my schedule was packed. But now, I'm back with a new post and I noticed that my page views have indeed been decreasing, but I was completely stuffed around Christmas day that I had absolutely no time to blog, but I'm so glad that now I can make a new post! So today I'll be sharing about several stuff that I got for Christmas this year. I got a bunch of stuff that I'm super excited about, and please note that the bloggers who do this (including myself) never do it to brag, but I really just want to share this with you guys because I find it exciting and it certainly made me really happy. So here it is!




This Christmas, one of the stuff I got was this little OPI nail polish pack. It seemed that they were going for a little James Bond theme in honour of an anniversary: "50 Years of James Bond". I got this from my cousin and thought it was so cool and the shades are so pretty. My favourite is probably the Solitaire one, but the pink one is also really really chic and pretty (but I'm never going to say that ever again). I also think the red one is very bold and festive.

OPI has always been an ultimate favourite when it comes to nail polish because they are very innovative, and I've always loved the textures and the colours of their products. Not to mention, their polish is long-lasting so it's definitely an investment. If you want to buy this pack online, you can click on this link and buy it for only £12.95!



Next thing on the list is this really nice tee I got from my grandma. It's from Aeropostale and that really made me excited because I'm a big fan of Aeropostale. It's this simple tee with a really smooth and nice fabric. Joanne, that's not how you hang a T-shirt and don't worry I know it isn't but I just hung it like that to get a good photo of it. The thing that makes it so perfect is the printed words, it says "Must sleep more" and okay, that perfectly defines me you guys.






I don't know if you get this makeup bag after a certain purchase from the Body Shop but I think it is absolutely lovely. The thing about this item is I got it inside an anonymous gift from our family gathering. So basically in our annual big family gathering for Christmas, we have a good dinner, and then we give and receive gifts. I received from my cousin and aunts but I can't tell who this is from because there's no name written on the card. Creepy if the gift weren't so lovely.

But anyway, I've always been such a huge fan of the Body Shop and even though I didn't get their product I already adore this makeup bag and I'll probably keep it for life, just saying. I especially love the Anita Roddick quote that they put on the bag and it says: "If you do things well, do them better. Be daring, be first, be different, be just." I feel like this quote holds everything that I've always aspired to be and so I love this.



Another simple yet meaningful gift that I received was this adorable little pen case. I'm not a big fan of pastel usually, but I find this really adorable and pretty and it'll totally come to good use because I'm still in high school. I thought it was just a pen case but then I opened it and found 2 pens and they are honestly really pretty. 

I got this from my aunt and if you're wondering about where it's from, it's made by this little brand called kikki.K and they specialize in stationery and gifts. I looked them up on their site and they have such adorable and gorgeous products, all the way from stationery, notebooks, to even bags. This item is one of the items in their "Live Bright" collection (a really beautiful collection) so I totally suggest you guys to come to their website and check it out!


One of my aunts gave me this brand new pair of leggings and I think they're so cool. It's from The Executive (we have a lot of their stores in our town) and I absolutely adore the print on these leggings. This would go great with a black top and some good sneakers so I can't wait to start posting OOTDs with these. The picture is kind of misleading but anyway, it's not supposed to be as yellow as it looks, the colour is kind of pale brown so it's quite neutral.





I forgot to include these shoes into the first picture but they are literally making my Christmas. I don't know if it's because the colour is quite similar to a Tiffany Blue (in relation to this blog I'm starting) or because it's from my mom or if it's because the shoes are so comfortable, but I just adore this pair of shoes. They're basically just slip-ons but are literally very comfortable, and I adore the colour (of course). I have a feeling I'll start wearing them religiously very soon. If you're wondering, I got them from the Payless Shoesource but the brand is Airwalk. You can find them online here!




Okay I also forgot to put this inside the first photo but anyway, my friend got this for me and I think it's so sweet of her. It was so small and when she gave it to me inside the wrapping I thought it was a pen or something silly and small but turns out it was this mascara and it's really gorgeous! So this is the Hyper Curl Volume Express waterproof mascara by Maybelline (as shown) and it's indeed really lovely and it's already one of my favourite beauty products!


Okay, last thing on the list would be this beanie. Last, but definitely not least! I love love love this beanie so so much. I purchased it at Payless as well and it's absolutely adorable. The colour is so beautiful, I love that it's white and the knits are just beautiful. And the most important thing: The poof! I've always wanted a beanie with a poof and so this beanie (even though it's new) already holds a very special place in my heart. Just precious.

So that's it for my "What I Got for Christmas" post, and I hope you enjoyed it. Again, this wasn't meant for bragging (to be honest, the things featured aren't even the luxurious glamorous expensive things, they're really just simple lovely gifts) and I hope you guys stay tuned! I'm hoping you're all having a fantastic holiday, and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Stay wonderful,




28 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the OPI polishes. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good :) Liked everything a lot, especially those shoes - the color is awesome and they do look ridiculously comfy! I'm not a sneakers fan (I just got my first proper pair recently for traveling) and find it pretty impossible finding non-sneaker shoes that are good enough to your feet for excessive walking and such; will definitely check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those OPI nail polishes and that beanie! xx

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the OPI polishes!

    http://www.takealookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice nail polishes!! i love that tee so much! :D

    Happy Holidays!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you got some great stuff! I have to have that must sleep more shirt, so cute!

    Shy Girl Loud Voice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely presents, really like your tee and the hat is super cute as well!

    xo Edina

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nail polish - such lovely presents!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what great gifts! I love those shoes!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I love those nail colors, and that makeup case. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have great gift ! love them !
    www.yuyufashionbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the OPI package. Super cute!

    -Kárin

    NEW POST DAILY

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your posts! :**
    Check out my fashion blog :
    ••• http://vrgov.blogspot.com •••

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice, I like the shoes :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pens, pen case, & your slip on shoes. I for one, am a big fan of pastels. You got some great loot.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that tee - words of wisdom! =)


    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  17. That t-shirt is super cute!

    www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the t-shirt and the OPI colors are perfection!!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely dear! adore the gifts lucky gal…
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. And I love that Must Sleep More t-shirt, it's so cute and so appropriate - at least for me ;)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thank you for saying that :) Have a wonderful new years.

      Delete
  21. Cute presents! I love that shirt
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your presents, especially White beanie, pen case and nail polishes
    check out my new blog post

    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete