Sunday, December 14, 2014

Santa Baby

December is always such an eventful month, and I mean it because of the Christmas events happening everywhere. I keep telling myself not to expect too many things at this time, but okay: I can't help it.
I cannot get over just how much I'm in love with these items from Asos, Forever 21, and many more. I keep telling myself to never check out their catalogs online because I'll end up saving them as bookmarks on my laptop and wanting to buy them all, but last night was kind of a weak point. I've been wanting to get holiday dresses, and cozy sweaters, and stylish outerwear, all the things I could never afford. These things are going straight into my wish list, though! But anyway, I wanted you guys to take a look on these holiday picks of mine:

First things first, just to make it clear, I have an odd obsession towards outerwear. Coats, cardigans, anything you could find, it's so easy for me to fall in love with them.

Zip-Up Puffer Jacket from Forever 21 for $41.93

Shawl Collar Coat from Forever 21 for $44.03 

Hooded Longline Utility Jacket from Forever 21 for $37.03

Faux Shearling-Lined Moto Jacket from Forever 21 for $41.86

Plated-Collar Trapeze Dress from Forever 21 for $22.90

Striped Lace Dress from Forever 21 for $19.90

Faux Fur Hooded Parka from Forever 21 for $43.96

Dress in Stripe with Asymmetric Hem from ASOS for £65.00

Shift Dress with Animal Collar in Texture from ASOS for £28.00 

Embellished Collar Oversize Blouse from ASOS for £36.00

Beanie in Hand Knit Chunky Rib from ASOS for £12.00 


So it's only normal for me to say that I will not be purchasing these items or any of my online picks any time soon because my parents will not agree on buying me a 40-dollar coat, and even though I do have the money in my savings, they will not let me (and I will not let myself) spend it on online purchases like these. I'm still waiting for the day my mom comes in before my birthday, or before Christmas, and tell me that this time, I'm allowed to pick just a number of items from an online catalog and purchase it. Just this time. Has that happened? No. Will that happen? The naive insensible child inside of me certainly hopes so! What are your holiday picks? What's on your Christmas wish list? Comment below, I'd love to hear about it!

Santa baby, slip this sable under the tree for me.



31 comments :

  1. I love your outerwear picks! They all have great prices too! Thanks for sharing! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you picked!!!
    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love everything you've picked out! I can't choose a favourite! The pink hat from ASOS is lovely and I do love the coats from Forever 21. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picks. I can spend ours on ASOS looking at all the lovely things :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I try not to look at sale emails or look online when I don't have money to spend either. You found some great things!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great! I want them too and it's so hard not to buy presents for myself haha!

    www.rdosbsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, dear!

    Winter wedding inspiration- http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/12/magic-of-winter-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love everything! I feel like we have very similar wish lists!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the last coat the dress, so beautiful!!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the Forever21 one is just perfect!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loovveee the shearling coat from F21 I really want to get one!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous dear! great pieces!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pale pink, great choices
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic wishlist, dear! :)

    Kisses,
    Teodora
    www.e-befashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pieces on your wishlist!

    Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on bloglovin <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for visiting my blog, love Forever 21, they really have some lovely clothes! Great post

    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous coats!! i love that chunky beanie too!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  19. i've been loving coats as well, nice picks!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  20. That baby pink puffer coat is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great finds! Love this post


    www.dressed4dreams.com

    ReplyDelete