Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Santa Baby (Part 2)

Hello, guys!

Before I get on to anything, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I wish you all joy and love and more opportunities to come. Here, it's still Christmas Eve but might as well. Wishing all the readers and bloggers out there a joyous Christmas!

So about last week, I made a post titled "Santa Baby" where I featured a bunch of stuff I picked online from ASOS and Forever 21 and basically I decided to put up a sequel to that post. In this post, I'll be showing you guys a bunch of holiday picks I picked out and stuffed into my wish list after browsing through H&M online.

It's basically a haul, but without the actual buying. A haul that only includes being mesmerized by the items and crying because you can't buy all of them. So..... yeah. 

Someday, I'll totally save up for these little hauls that I do, but for now, enjoy these items! (I also put up the links of these items if you happen to love it, so you can easily purchase it!) (The prices may not be exact because these are converted currencies)


  1. Peplum Jacket ($48.35) : I felt like this jacket was so on point. So stylish and sharp!
  2. Fake Fur Jacket ($72.53) : Oh my, can we just talk about this for a second? The adorableness is beyond me. The ears, ahhh!
  3. Oversized T-shirt ($20.14) : I've always wanted a tee with a superhero symbol. This might sound silly but it's a craving.
  4. Fine-knit Jumper ($28.20) : So in love with the colour and the fabric!
  5. Pattern-knit Jumper ($36.26) : What's better than a jumper? A knitted jumper. What's better than a knitted jumper? A knitted jumper with stripes.
  6. Fine-knit Jumper ($12.08) : I find this item to be really cute, and it has a good price!
  7. Boat-neck Top ($20.14) : I have a weird thing for boat-necks! And a weird obsession towards stripes. 
  8. Cable-knit Jumper ($32.23) : I've always wanted one because I don't own a cable-knit jumper and feel like I've always loved these things. It's quite sad for me.
  9. Hooded Top ($32.23) : Hoodies will eternally have a special place in my heart wardrobe.
  10. Sweatshirt ($12.08) : The colour of this sweatshirt is.... everything. It looks so great and it's not too pricey, which is perfect!



  1. Sweatshirt Dress ($28.20) : I want this dress so bad, I am completely blown away by the beautiful pattern and colour, and I feel like the silhouette of this piece would suit me perfectly.
  2. Jersey Dress with a Collar ($28.20) : This dress is so simple yet beautiful, preppy, and classy. 
  3. Cage Pattern Dress ($36.26) : When I saw this, I was completely starstruck. I honestly think it was love at first sight. I don't know if it would look good on my body type, but I just fell in love with this dress. The pattern is absolutely stunning, and it's a beautiful and simple piece.
  4. Dress with Sparkly Stone Trim ($48.35) : The stones surrounding the neckline of this dress are probably what made it expensive, but it's so laid-back and pretty.
  5. Jersey Dress ($12.08) : I can't believe the extremely low price on this dress. I feel like the pattern is fantastic, and it's perfect for spring and summer!
  6. Sleeveless Dress ($48.35) : Okay, I actually was stunned when I saw that this dress was nearly 50 dollars, but I love the pattern and the shape is really gorgeous.


I like to keep my footwear black. Can you tell?
  1. Wedge-heel Boots ($64.47) : In case you couldn't tell, I have a strong obsession towards boots and black footwear. Black boots? The best. Knee-high black boots?? My my my.
  2. Platform Boots ($48.35) : This shoe is so unique and trendy, I adore it!
  3. Chelsea Boots ($36.26) : I really feel like this is such a classic design, and suede is always best.
  4. Suede Boots ($80.59) : Even if I love boots, and suede, and black, and black suede boots, I apparently do not love them when they're this pricey!
  5. Sandals ($48.35) : Okay these heels are pure stunning! I feel like it's so on point and classy!



  1. Knitted Hat ($10.47) : This little beanie is so adorable and I love the colour, it feels so sincere and lovely.
  2. Shoulder Bag ($20.14) : I'm not sure why, but I absolutely love this little bag. I love its perfect, subtle colour.
  3. 7-pack Bracelets ($12.08) : These bracelets look really elegant and pretty to me.
  4. Cable-knit Hat ($12.08) : I can't get over these types of beanies. Cable-knit, along with a poof, perfect fit and comfort, and did I mention a poof? Bam. Perfect beanie.
  5. Clutch Bag ($20.14) : Easily, this is the most beautiful clutch bag I have ever seen! The fact that it's black gives off such a classy look, and the design is so neat and flawless.
  6. Shoulder Bag ($20.14) : I am really in love with the colour of this product. It's really feminine and chic, which is something I normally put into my wardrobe, but there's a first time for everything?
  7. Knitted Hat ($5.63) : Obviously this is the item with the friendliest price, but I think this is practically similar to number one, only perhaps a bit different in quality. I'd still buy it, though!
  8. Hairband with Flowers ($5.63) : Okay, the fact that this gorgeous headpiece is sold for less than 7 dollars is a big deal. I want it way too bad, partly because I'm a brunette and it goes great with red!
  9. Lace Hairband ($5.63) : I have always wanted a lace hairband, and I think this one is so bohemian but still really chic and pretty and I love it. Totally will buy this someday!
  10. 2-pack Hats ($8.05) : Oh my, I cannot get over this. It's such an adorable set and not to mention, it's a great gift idea! I so want to purchase this someday and buy 2 sets, for me and my 3 best friends!
Basically, that's all of my online picks from H&M right now. Right now, I totally wish I'll be purchasing most of these items, because we all know it's also important to get ourselves gifts for this season as well! *wink* 
What are your online picks for this Christmas? What's on your Christmas wish list? Tell me all about it, I'd love to know more about you. :) Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Santa baby, slip this sable under the tree. For me?





16 comments :

  1. Love the 5th and 10th sweater as well as the matchy bff beanies :) Great selections!

    Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boat necked stripey top! So pretty! Also, love all the shoes too.x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many great pieces!

    How to combine SEQUINS (not only for special occasions) on
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved seeing your picks x
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style and the items you picked out; totally crying a little over the shoes and bags! And that Superman tee, I think I need... Merry Christmas to you, hope you've had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I absolutely love dress #3 and all these cute bags! Great post! I wish you wonderful holidays

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Chirstmas, honey!
    P.S. Fake fur jacket is my favorite :)

    Monika
    http://365affairs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Inspirations. Merry Christmas

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. You picked great items! My favourites are the shoes #1 und #2 :) Merry Christmas and hopefully you will get all the stuff you want!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I just found your blog and I love it!!!
    http://twiggy-violence.blogspot.com.es/
    Merry Xmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the peplum jacket! I seen someone wearing it a couple of days ago and I loved it and needed to know where to get it!


    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. The peplum jacket and the 10th sweater are my favs! I am right there with you, crying that I can't buy all of these clothes!!! Haha happy holidays! Would love to follow each other, just let me know on my blog :)

    Bree
    Quirky, Brown Love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable photos! You have a new follower on bloglovin ★
    LUSCIOUS STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  14. so many good picks, i love all of the boots!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these adorable sweaters and the dresses you included at the end! I have a feeling you would love our NYE outfit post that we shared on the blog today!


    XO, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Seek Wander Share on Instagram

    ReplyDelete