Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lunch with Nikki



Today, I had lunch with my mom, my good friend Nikki, Nikki's mom, and a friend of our moms. We went to this cool place across town called "Historica". It's a small and adorable little cafe that basically sells coffee, pastry, brunch, and breakfast. I adored the interior and I felt like sharing these photos from the wonderful day with you guys! Their service was good, and the food I had was awesome, but the last time I went here, I ordered a green tea latte and it was the worst I had in the world. I guess today, the ones I ordered weren't so bad.





So, meet Nikki. A little bit about my good friend: She takes great photos, loves poetry, has short hair, and a small and skinny build. She wants to learn drums and listens to a lot of very good music. She has no fear in speaking her mind, and always has a lot to say about everything.




This was actually pretty fun, we got to grab a pen and a little notebook, and we started brainstorming about this little project that we have. We're about to set up a blog that will basically revolve around our art and photography, so we'll be bringing you our thoughts, passions, and basically every aspect of our lives in forms of photos and art. I will totally let you know and I truly hope that you're interested and that you will stay tuned! (Those are our notes when we tried to come up with a name and a hashtag, and everything).




My meal was great and it made me so full I felt like I was about to explode. I had an oreo frappe (ice blended) which was pretty good, except it turned out a little too sweet and chocolatey. And for the actual meal, I ordered beef parmigiana which was pretty good. I loved the cheese (it tastes as good as it looks, people!) and it had a little salad on the side which was cool. The beef wasn't the best in my opinion, it tasted a little too un-beefy. But Nikki and I shared our parmigianas, and she got the chicken parmigiana and so that was great. I felt very satisfied, and the five of us had a great time.

How was your day? How is your day? I hope you found (or will find) a reason to smile today! We are 2 days away from Christmas, so have a good week!


11 comments :

  1. Wonderful place!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interior is really adorbale! And when I saw your photos of food I got hungry. Thank you :D

    Monika
    https://365affairs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dear! adore the setting …
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post, dear! Have a nice day:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place looks lovely! I can't wait to see the photo and art blog. Creativity is just the best.

    Thank you for the kind comments! Right now I just use a Rebel T2i.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a neat place!! the interiors are cool and the food looks yummy! :D

    happy holidays!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy that food looks so good! Merry Christmas
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a really fun lunch!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love discovering cafes and restaus like this as well. I like the interior and most especially the foods <3 Great blog!

    Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a lovely place!

    www.formemag.com
    @formemageditor
    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete